Still working on my new album – got all the drum parts recorded! More on that in another post. Before I start recording guitars, I decided it was time to upgrade my pedalboard 🙂
Waiting actually made a bit of sense. I wanted to use a second delay pedal on a song, and possibly a tremolo pedal … and to do that, I needed more room on my previous pedalboard!
And hey – Christmas was a-coming. So … here’s what I’ve done: I purchased a Pedaltrain PT-2 pedalboard and three more pedals.
Here’s my signal chain from the guitar to my amp (a Fender Blues Junior):
- Guyatone ST2 Compressor
- JHS Mini Foot Fuzz
- Boss Blues Driver overdrive (with Keeley mod)
- Boss DS-1 Distortion (with Keeley mod)
- ProCo RAT distortion
- Ernie Ball Volume pedal
- Joyo Tremolo (dirt cheap, and makes a fine tremolo sound)
- Arion Stereo Chorus (bought in the 80’s – now it’s a boutique pedal!)
- Caline Blue Ocean delay (another really cheap pedal that makes some nice analog delay sounds)
- Line 6 ToneCore EchoPark delay
- Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla
- Ditto Looper
So there you go!
What’s next on the album? I have recorded drums and a scratch guitar part. Next will be bass, then guitars. Then vocals. Fun stuff!